Choose the savings account that fits
With these savings account options, you can join United Advantage NW FCU and start working towards your unique savings goals. We’re here to help improve your life with accounts that provide a solid foundation for your financial future.
Browse our savings accounts & investment services
Open this account to join United Advantage and build up your savings base.
- Open with a $5 minimum deposit to establish your ownership in United Advantage
- Earn competitive dividends
- Gain access to all of our products & services
This account lets you build up funds throughout the year so you don’t have to take on debt when you need money for the holidays.
- Set up automatic transfers from your direct deposit
- To help you resist the temptation, withdrawals may incur a fee
- All funds in the account will automatically transfer to your checking or savings on October 31st
Whether you want to save for a special trip, a new car, a big event or plan for unexpected expenses, this special savings account lets you build up funds throughout the year so you don’t have to take on debt when you need the money. Open multiple accounts and enjoy the peace of mind that comes from being prepared.
Plan ahead by strengthening your savings
- Give each account a specific name so your goal is always in mind
- Set up automatic transfers to build your balance with each pay check
Grow your savings steadily at a guaranteed rate. Whether you’re working on short- or long-term savings plans, our Certificates grow at competitive rates to maximize your savings power. Maybe you’re creating an emergency fund, saving for healthcare expenses or planning your retirement. Whatever your goal, we’ll help you reach it.
Lock in a rate and watch your money grow
- Terms range from 3 months to 5 years
- Earn prizes while you build your savings with a Save to Win Certificate
- Boost your short-term savings with our regular Certificates
- Get flexibility with a Bump Certificate allowing up to two rate bumps per term
- Create a revenue stream for retirement with our IRA Certificates
United Advantage NW FCU has partnered with CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (CFS) to make non-deposit* investment products available to you.
If you are money savvy and like to make your own investment decisions, CFS is your premier choice for online investing in stocks, options and mutual funds.
Login to Online Banking and select My Accounts > Manage Your Investments for more information or to get started.
*Non-deposit investment products and services offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (Member FINRA/SIPC) are; not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, may involve investment risk and may lose value.
Conveniences you’ll enjoy with all of our transaction accounts:
Browse our transaction accounts
A traditional checking account that is simple and accessible. The account is free with a few simple qualifications:
- Have at least $500 direct deposited into this account each month
- Maintain a minimum balance of $500 in this account
If you don’t qualify a $5 monthly service charge will apply.
This account was designed for our self-service members who prefer to use electronic services. Using electronic services saves our cooperative money. In return, you’ll earn interest on balances up to $24,999.
Earn a special dividend if you meet these monthly qualifications:
- Login to It’s Me 247 Online banking at least once
- Be enrolled to receive eStatements
- Have at least $500 direct deposited into this account
- Have at least 14 signature debit card transactions post to this account
Tracking to see if you’ll earn a dividend is easy and can be done right inside our It’sMe247 Online Banking.
If you don’t meet the monthly qualifications, you won’t earn the dividends. But don’t worry, you can try again next month!
If you maintain a minimum balance of $500 or have at least $500 direct deposited into your eMoney account each month, the $5.00 monthly fee will be waived.
We all make mistakes. Been denied for a checking account recently? This account was custom built to suit your needs.
Managing your checking account can be complicated. Our Custom Checking account is paired with financial education and tools to teach you the skills to take control of your money.
With this account, you will receive a Visa Debit Card but no checks. There is a $25 monthly service charge that can be reduced to $20 if you elect to have your paycheck automatically deposited into this account.
Our financial specialists will work with you and provide tools to assist in maintaining a good account record as well as clearing up past blemishes.
Are you a student? All members between the ages of 13 and 24 can pick between our UA Checking or eMoney account. Any monthly fee will be waived regardless of if you met the qualifications that month.
Our premier transaction account, designed for members who want to earn a higher dividend but still maintain some flexibility in spending.
- $2,000 minimum balance
- 6 withdrawals allowed each month
- $500 minimum withdrawal amount
Protect and manage your debit card from your mobile device.
- Sign up for alerts
- Set spending limits – great for parents or employers
- Turn your debit card “off” from your smartphone
Find out more or download CardValet to your smartphone here.