Homepage

 

Vehicle, Motorcycle, Boat and RV Loans

 Auto Loan Rates

Low rates and flexible terms

United Advantage offers financing of up to 100% of the vehicle value on vehicle loans with quick approval, competitive rates and fast, friendly and trusted service. Whether you are in the market for a new or used vehicle, looking to refinance a current loan, or looking for that RV to take that much needed vacation with, United Advantage can help you get the financing!


Vehicle Types

  • New and Used Autos
  • Recreational Vehicles
  • Motorcycles
  • Boats
  • and Many Others

Benefits

  • Lower Rates
  • Knowledgeable Staff
  • Fast Approvals
  • Automatic Payments
  • Insurance to Protect your Investment

Applying for an auto loan is quick and easy!

Apply Online

Consumer Loan Agreements


Auto Buying Resources

Enterprise Car Sales

Yes, Enterprise does offer more than rentals, in fact, Enterprise offers much more than that!  The vehicles that Enterprise sells, are the top 5% of the vehicles from their fleet and each one of them comes fully certified.  The other 95% of vehicles from their fleet, that they do not sell on their Enterprise lots, are auctioned off to other dealers.  This means, they only sell the best!

We are very excited to partner with Enterprise and look forward to the many benefits they provide our members!  Click below to get more info on what they offer.

Before making any final decisions check out these free resources for reviews and values of the vehicles you are looking at!

Edmunds.com Nadaguides.com Fueleconomy.gov

 

Related Services
Apply online
ATM Locator
Co-Op Network ATM Locator